Fast and specific detection of sulphate-reducing bacteria Item Number: 01220006
in water samples, biofilms or raw materials
Lab analysis: detection of sulphate-reducing bacteria
Samples (water samples, biofilms, raw materials) are tested for sulphate-reducing bacteria.
Results will be provided within 3 working days after sample receipt.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
Samples are tested for sulphate-reducing bacteria by applying our specific VIT® gene probes. Results are displayed as obvious presence/absence verification. Alternatively, you may also request a percentage indication of living bacteria contained in your sample.
Which requirements are important?
- Water samples: Minimum 150 ml
- Basic materials: Please contact us.
- Biofilm: Please request our biofilm sampling protocol.
In case you require a quantitative detection, we recommend: Quantification of sulphate-reducing bacteria (SRB).
- detection of sulphate-reducing bacteria
- only living bacteria are detected
- short time-to-result
- maximum specificity
- detection is based on the reliable VIT® gene probe technology
- analysis of a variety of sample materials (water, biofilms, raw materials)