Qualitative detection of the beverage-spoiling genera Lactobacillus, Leuconostoc and PediococcusItem Number: 01230014
Lab analysis of lactic acid bacteria
Alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic beverages will be analyzed for presence of following genera of beverage-spoiling bacteria: Lactobacillus, Leuconostoc and Pediococcus.
Results will be provided within 3 working days after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- beer, wine, juices & soft drinks, minimum 100 ml
- juice concentrates, minimum 25 ml
- water samples (e.g. soda, rinsing water etc.), minimum 150 ml
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with colonies: This allows an acceleration in time-to-result (results are provided within 1 working day after sample receipt).
For an on-site analysis of your samples use our test kit VIT® Lactic Acid Bacteria.
- specific detection of Lactobacillus, Leuconostoc and Pediococcus
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast detection
- highest specificity
- analysis of diverse sample material