Specific identification and quantification of Item Number: 01220002
Alicyclobacillus spp. and Alicyclobacillus acidoterrestris
Lab analysis: detection of beverage spoilage bacteria
With the specific VIT® gene probes all bacteria of the genus Alicyclobacillus and especially Alicyclobacillus acidoterrestris are detected unequivocally. Both parameters will be reported quantitatively as cell count per ml or per g, depending on the required specifications. Even the spores of the bacteria can reliably be identified. The detection is carried out in fruit juices, fruit concentrates, soft drinks and other beverages.
Results will be provided within 3–4 days after sample receipt.
Qualitative oder quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product or raw material samples:
- juices and soft drinks, minimum 100 ml
- juice concentrates, minimum 25 ml
- powder, minimum 10 g
An on-site analysis (identification) of your samples is also possible with our kit
- unequivocal detection of the genus Alicyclobacillus and specific A. Acidoterrestris
- determination of both parameters
- reliable detection of mixtures of different Alicyclobacilli
- only detection of living Alicyclobacilli
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity