Test kit for rapid analysis, visualization and quantification Item Number: 01110001
of ammonia and nitrite oxidizing bacteria
Detection of nitrifying bacteria
With our testkit Nitri-VIT® the typical nitrifying bacteria populations can easily be analyzed directly in wastewater samples. Both nitrifying bacteria groups, ammonia and nitrite oxidizing bacteria, are differently stained and thus, identified during one analysis. By means of our VIT® key both groups are quantified.
The analysis is easy to perform – with only a few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. All essential consumables required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analyses.
Data obtained can support an efficient early warning system before chemical parameters indicate manifested problems.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Activated sludge (directly)
- Other wastewater samples (directly)
- Biofilms (directly)
You prefer to send us your samples for analysis?
No problem with Nitri-VIT® rapid analysis.
- specific identification of ammonia and nitrite oxidizing bacteria
- quantitative results lead to an efficient early warning system
- analysis directly in wastewater samples
- detection of living bacteria only
- fast results
- highest specificity