Test kit for rapid analysis of SalmonellaItem Number: 01210003 (25 analyses), 01210017 (50 analyses)
Detection of Salmonella in food samples
VIT® Salmonella unequivocally detects all members of the genus Salmonella. In comparison with conventional methods VIT® Salmonella allows time savings of two to four days. You are thus provided with fast, clarifying results concerning Salmonella occurrence in your sample, so adequate counter measures may be taken punctually in case of contamination.
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 or 50 analyses.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates (directly)
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Food (short pre-enrichment)
- Environmental samples (short pre-enrichment)
Get your samples also analyzed as a vermicon service for Salmonella at our laboratory.
- fast detection
- detection of all Salmonella genera
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology