Test kit for rapid analysis of all bacteria belonging to the genus ListeriaItem Number: 01210004
Detection of Listeria in food samples
VIT® Listeria unequivocally detects Listeria monocytogenes as well as other Listeria genera. In comparison with conventional methods VIT® Listeria allows time savings of three to five days. Analysis results will provide you whether Listeria exists in your sample and whether L. monocytogenes are among them.
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analyses.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates (directly)
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Water (short pre-enrichment)
- Food (short pre-enrichment)
- Environmental samples (short pre-enrichment)
Get your samples also analyzed as a vermicon service for Listeria and Listeria monocytogenes at our laboratory.
- detection of Listeria monocytogenes as well as all Listeria genera in one single analysis
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast detection
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology