Test kit for rapid analysis of CampylobacterItem Number: 01210019
Detection of Campylobacter in food samples
Campylobacter detection is gaining in industrial importance continously. Our VIT® Campylobacter unequivocally detects all three food relevant thermophilic Campylobacter genera C. jejuni, C. coli and C. lari in one single analysis.
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analyses.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates (directly)
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Water (short pre-enrichment)
- Food (short pre-enrichment)
- Environmental samples (short pre-enrichment)
Get your samples also analyzed as a vermicon service for thermophilic Campylobacter species at our laboratory.
- detection of C. jejuni, C. coli and C. lari bacteria
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast detection
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology