Test kit for the rapid analysis of Lactococcus lactisItem Number: 01210027
Detecton of beer spoilage bacteria
VIT® Lactococcus lactis enables the fast and specific detection of viable Lactococcus lactis bacteria in the beverage sector. Though, product samples as well as process samples can be analyzed very easy and safe. With VIT® Lactococcus lactis you solely detect living bacteria – thus, you will find only microorganisms which are actually relevant.
This kit is an ideal complement to our VIT® Beer Megasphaera/Pectinatus and VIT® Beer plus L. brevis.
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analyses.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates (directly)
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Beer and beer based drinks (short pre-enrichment)
- Environmental samples (short pre-enrichment)
Send us also your sample for analysis: Specific detection of Lactococcus lactis
- specific detection of L. lactis
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast detection
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology