Test kit for the rapid analysis of beer spoilage bacteriaItem Number: 01210007
Detection of beer spoilage bacteria
VIT® Beer Megasphaera/Pectinatus rapidly detects Megasphaera cerevisiae and all members of the genus Pectinatus in one test run. In comparison with conventional cultivation methods VIT® Beer Megasphaera/Pectinatus allows time savings of five to eight days. The testkit represents an ideal complement to our VIT® Beer plus L. brevis
Analysis is easy to conduct – with only a few minutes hands-on time. Results are provided within 3 hours. Evaluation is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential consumables required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analyses.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates, biofilms (direct)
- Liquid enrichment (direct)
- Beer and beer based drinks (short pre-enrichment)
- Hygienic samples (short pre-enrichment)
Send us also your sample for analysis: Rapid identification of Megasphaera cerevisiae and Pectinatus spp.
- identification of Megasphaera cerevisiae and all members of Pectinatus spp. in one test run
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast analysis time
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon the reliable VIT® gene probe technology