Specific monitoring of starter cultures in food products and process samples (quantitative)Item Number: 01220013
Monitoring of product quality
With the specific VIT® gene probes a multiplicity of starter cultures is analyzed specifically and directly (without pre-enrichment) in food samples. Additionally, the activity of the present starter cultures is monitored and reported specifically. The detection is carried out in raw materials (e. g. lyophilisates), food samples, process samples, pure cultures, fermentations and the like.
Moreover, we keep ready-to-use specific gene probes e. g. for Lactobacillus-species, Bifidobacterium, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus etc. Please let us know which special bacterium is interesting for you.
Results will be provided as soon as possible, normally 1–3 working days after sample receipt. Representative photo documentation that shows the probiotic organisms in the sample material are prepared.
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Food and process samples, minimum 100 g
- Raw materials, minimum 100 g
- specific detection of starter cultures directly in products or sample material
- safe analysis of mixtures from different starter cultures, too
- only detection and activity testing of living starter cultures
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity