As Senior Microbiologist you are right in the middle of the action. As Project Manager Microbiology you are right in the middle of the action. You work on customer projects in all our areas and support the development of new services. In the communication with our customers you have the opportunity to get a direct impression of our target groups and their questions. Your field of activity is exciting, diverse and challenging. You will work with the latest technologies and will be jointly responsible for vermicon's ability to powerfully go beyond the existing status quo for the benefit of its clients. Taking responsibility is a matter of course for you and you know how exciting and powerful modern microbiology can be.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Development of individual customer-specific solutions
- Implementation, evaluation and documentation of services
- Systematic literature research
- Planning and implementation of development projects
- Communication with customers to discuss project results
- Coordination of laboratory processes
- Management of teams
- Implementation of legal and company quality assurance standards (GMP, ISO 9001:2015)
- Completed master and/or bachelor's degree in biology with a focus on microbiology, ideally with several years of professional experience
- Several years of experience in various technologies:
- FISH knowledge (at least theoretical)
- PCR knowledge (theoretical, practical)
- Flow cytometry (theoretical, practical)
- Experience with microbial biocenoses,
- Processing and evaluation of sequence data, phylogenetic analyses
- Experience in industrial microbiology
- Experience in managing teams
- Interest in bringing science to practical application
- Ability to work in a team, organizational talent and a committed, goal and schedule-oriented working style
- High flexibility and willingness to learn for new tasks based on internal and external requirements
- German and English fluent in spoken and written
vermicon is a fast growing, internationally active company. We offer a challenging job in an experienced, competent, dynamic and creative team. In order to effectively manage microbiological challenges, we believe that the mere analysis of microbiological analyses is not sufficient to meet the requirements of the industry in a sustainable way. You will have the unique opportunity to learn transdisciplinary expertise and skills, thus making your professional career diverse and unique.
Our team is composed of people from a wide range of disciplines. This is the only way we can ensure that we can solve the respective challenges of the industry in the best possible way. We emphasize maximum networking among each other to make room for creative ideas and cross-departmental solutions. Flat hierarchies, friendly, helpful and respectful cooperation go hand in hand with personal responsibility and assertiveness. In our self-conception a continuously outstanding communication with our partners is essential.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome diversity. This enables us to create a working environment that benefits our employees as well as our partners and customers.
Experience passionate microbiology and the relieving feeling of breaking with existing standards.
You want to geht in touch?
Please send us your complete application documents together with your salary expectations at email@example.com.