The VIT® Microscope: Application-oriented and economical.
Our VIT® Microscope is the specially adapted evaluation tool for our kits. Combined with our products, we can offer you a complete system for an easy and trouble-free analysis of your microbiological samples. With the VIT® Microscope you choose a reliable high-quality microscope perfectly matched to VIT® Kits – and all of this at an absolutely fair price.
Powerful microscopy reduced to the essential – convince yourself.
Also ask us for suitable VIT® system packages consisting of VIT® kits and VIT® microscope and get to know the VIT® Cam and the vermicon analysis software (VAS).
The configuration matched for our VIT® kits contains:
- Trinocular microscope with 20W halogen transmission light including objective revolver for up to 5 objectives
- Objectives Plan 4x/0,10; 10x/0,25; 20x/0,40; 40x/0,66; 100x/1,25
- optional: Objective Plan Ph 100x , suitable for phase contrast imaging
- Eyepieces WF 10x20
- Bright field condenser
- 2 filter sets, adapted for VIT® (blue excitation, green excitation) installed in the filter module
- 100W HBO epifluorescence module double filter slides including centering objective
- 2 short-arc mercury vapor lamps HBO 100