Quantitative analysis of sulphate-reducing bacteria in water samples or biofilmsProduct Number: 01220008
Lab analysis of sulphate-reducing bacteria
Water samples are tested for sulphate-reducing bacteria (SRB).
Results will be provided within three working days after sample receipt.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
Samples are filtrated and tested for sulphate-reducing bacteria by applying our specific VIT® gene probes. Quantification is carried out by occurring cell number per filtrated sample volume.
Which requirements are important?
- Water samples: quantitative analysis, minimum 150 ml
- Biofilm: Please request our biofilm sampling protocol.
You are looking for comprehensive microbiological consulting, individually tailored to the needs of your company? Discover the possibilities of VIT® Profiling
- specific detction of sulphate-reducing bacteria
- quantifcation per filtrated volume
- only living bacteria are detected
- short time-to-result
- maximum specificity
- analysis is performed with the reliable VIT® gene probe technology