Highly specific rapid analysis of Pseudomonas in water samplesProduct Number: 01230015
Quantitative lab analysis of Preudomonas
Absolute quantification of all Pseudomonas aeruginosa in water samples. Quantification is carried out by colony forming units (cfu) per analyzed sample volume (normally 100 ml). Absolute quantification means that every grown colony is tested. Commited flora which causes problems in other methods does not falsify the results.
Results will be provided by the second working day after sample receipt.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Absolute quantitative detection
Which method is applied?
After filtration, the water sample is incubated on a cultivation medium. The grown microcolonies are analyzed directly on the membrane with specific gene probes.
Which requirements are important?
- Water samples: minimum 100 ml
- Biofilm: Please request our specific biofilm sampling protocol.
In case you would like to verify suspicious colonies, we recommend: Identification of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
You would prefer to analyze your samples directly on-site? No problem with our test kit ScanVIT® Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- detection of all Pseudomonas aeruginosa cells in a sample
- absolute quantification (KBE per filtrated volume)
- only living bacteria are detected
- short time-to-result
- maximum specificity
- detection is based on the reliable VIT® gene probe technology
- analysis of drinking water, bathing water (esp. natural pools) and cooling water