Quantification of Legionella in wastewater treatment plant discharges
Rapid and quantitative analysis of Legionella spp. and Legionella pneumophila in wastewater / effluent samplesProduct Number: 01130016
Lab analysis of Legionella in wastewater samples
Quantification of Legionella spp. and Legionella pneumophila in discharges of WWTP using VIT® gene probe technology.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which requirements are important?
- Sample material: samples from wastewater treatment plant discharges, minimum 200 ml
Please request information regarding sampling and shipment of samples.
This service is also available as serviceplus.
- high speed analysis
- detection of the whole genus Legionella
- additionally specific detection of L. pnuemophila
- only living bacteria will be detected
- highest specificity
- integration in VIT® Early Warning System