Specific monitoring of probiotic bacteria in food products and process samples (quantitative)Item Number: 01220014
Monitoring of product quality
With the specific VIT® gene probes a multitude of probiotic bacteria is quantified specifically and directly (without pre-enrichment) in food samples. Additionally the activity of the present probiotic bacteria is analyzed and reported specifically. The analysis is carried out in raw materials (e. g. lyophilisates), food samples, process samples, pure cultures, fermentations and the like.
Moreover we keep ready-to-use specific gene probes e. g. for Lactobacillus-species, Bifidobacterium, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus etc. Please let us know which special bacterium is interesting for you.
Results will be provided as soon as possible, normally 1–3 working days after sample receipt. Representative photo documentation that shows the probiotic organisms in the sample material are prepared.
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Food and process samples, minimum 100 g
- Raw materials, minimum 100 g
- specific detection of probiotic bacteria directly in products or sample material
- unequivocal detection of probiotic bacteria also in mixtures with other bacteria
- only detection and activity testing of living probiotic bacteria
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity