Lactococcus lactis rapid analysis
Qualitative, specific detection of Lactococcus lactis in food or beverage samplesProduct Number: 01230027
Lab analysis of lactococcus lactis
Food samples or beverage samples are analyzed for the presence of Lactococcus lactis. The analysis is carried out with specific VIT® gene probes and directly in the sample if possible.
Moreover, we keep ready-to-use many other specific gene probes e. g. for Streptococcus thermophilus or different Lactobacillus-species etc. Please let us know which special bacterium is interesting for you.
Results will be provided within 2 working days after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- food samples, minimum 100 g
- raw materials, minmum 100 g
- beverages, minimum 100 ml
- specific detection of Lactococcus lactis
- safe analysis of Lactococcus lactis also in mixtures with other bacteria or yeasts
- detection of living microorganisms exclusively
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity