Lactic acid bacteria
Specific detection of lactic acid bacteria in food and environmental samples (qualitative)Product Number: 01230022
Lab analysis of Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, Leuconostoc and Pediococcus
Food samples, process samples and raw material samples as well as silage are analyzed for the presence of the genera Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, Leuconostoc and Pediococcus. The analysis is carried out directly in the sample if possible.
Moreover, we keep ready-to-use many other specific gene probes e. g. for Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactococcus lactis, different Lactobacillus-species etc. Please let us know which special bacterium is interesting for you.
Results will be provided as soon as possible, normally within 1–3 working days after sample receipt. Significant photo documentation that shows the bacteria in the sample material are prepared.
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Food and process samples, minimum 100 g
- Raw materials, minimum 100 g
- Silage, minimum 100 g
- specific detection of lactic acid bacteria in product or sample material
- safe analysis of lactic acid bacteria also in mixtures with other bacteria or yeasts
- only detection of living lactic acid bacteria
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity