Yersinia spp. lab services
Specific detection of Yersinia spp. (qualitative)Product Number: 01230029
Lab analysis of Yersinia spp. in food samples
Bacteria of the genus Yersinia are detected rapidly and specifically. The detection complements consequentially the analysis portfolio in meat processing companies – where safe results are needed for rapid release decisions. The detection is conducted highly specific in food samples, environmental samples and hygienic samples.
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Food samples, minimum 100 g
- Raw materials, minimum 100 g
- Hygienic samples, minimum 10 ml
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with grown colonies: This allows an increase in time-to-result.
Tip: This service is also available as product VIT® Yersinia.
- unequivocal detection of Yersinia spp.
- declaration of living bacteria exclusively
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity