Specific detection of Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus spp. (qualitative).Item Number: 01230020
Lab analysis of Staph. aureus / Staphylococcus spp.
Prevention of product contamination - with the specific VIT® gene probes all bacteria of the genus Staphylococcus and especially Staphylococcus aureus are detected unequivocally. Both parameters will be reported. The detection is carried out in food samples, raw materials, silage or environmental samples.
Results will be provided within 3 working days after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Food samples, minimum 100 g
- Raw materials, minimum 100 g
- Silage, minimum 100 g
- Environmental samples, minimum 10 ml
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with grown colonies: This allows an increase in time-to-result.
Note: This service is also available as product VIT® Staphylococcus.
- unequivocal detection of Staphylococcus spp. and especially S. aureus
- declaration of both parameter
- safe detection of mixtures of different Staphylococci
- declaration of living Staphylococci exclusively
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity