Specific detection of genus Salmonella (qualitative)Product Number: 01230006
Lab analysis of Salmonella spp. in food samples
Prevention of product contamination - with the specific VIT® gene probes all bacteria of the genus Salmonella are detected unequivocally and reliably. The detection is carried out in food samples, milk powder, raw materials and others.
Results will be provided within 3 working days after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Qualititive or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Food samples, minimum 100 g
- Milk powder, minimum 100 g
- Raw material, minimum 100 g
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with grown colonies: This allows an increase in time-to-result.
Tip: This service is also available as product VIT® Salmonella.
- reliable detection of all Salmonella genera
- only declaration of living Salmonella
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity