Listeria and Listeria monocytogenes
Specific detection of Listeria spp. and specifically Listeria monocytogenes (qualitative).Product Number: 01230007
Lab analysis of Listeria spp. / Listeria monocytogenes
Prevention of product contamination - with the specific VIT® gene probes all bacteria of the genus Listeria and specifically Listeria monocytogenes are detected unequivocally. Both parameters will be reported. The detection is carried out in food samples, raw materials, environmental samples.
Results will be provided within 3 working days after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Food samples, minimum 100 g
- Raw materials, minimum 100 g
- Enivironmental samples, minimum 10 ml
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with grown colonies: This allows an increase in time-to-result.
Note: This service is also available as product VIT® Listeria.
- unequivocal detection of the genus Listeria and especially L. monocytogenes
- declaration of both parameter
- safe detection of mixtures of different Listeria
- only declaration of living Listeria
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity