Escherichia coli and coliform bacteria
Specific detection of Escherichia coli and coliform bacteria (qualitative)Product Number: 01230008
Prevention of product contamination
With the specific VIT® gene probes coliform bacteria and specifically Escherichia coli cells are detected unequivocally. Both parameters will be reported. The detection is carried out in food samples, beverage samples, water samples. Results will be provided at the 2nd working day after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Food samples, minimum 100 g
- Raw materials, minimum 100 g
- Environmental samples, minimum 100 g
- Water samples, minimum 100 g
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with grown colonies: This allows an increase in time-to-result.
Tip: This service is also available as product VIT® E.coli/Coliforms.
- unequivocal detection of coliform bacteria and Escherichia coli
- declaration of both parameter
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- incomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity