Specific detection of Cronobacter spp. (qualitative)Product Number: 01230019
Prevention of product contamination
With the specific VIT® gene probes viable Cronobacter spp. (formerly: Enterobacter sakazakii) cells are detected unequivocally and reliably. The detection is carried out in food samples, milk powder, raw materials.
Results will be provided within 3 working days after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Food samples, minimum 100 g
- Milk samples, minimum 100 g
- Raw materials, minimum 100 g
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with grown colonies: This allows an increase in time-to-result.
Tip: This service is also available as product VIT® Cronobacter.
- unequivocal detection of Cronobacter spp.
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- incomparably fast handling time
- highest specificity