Specific detection of Escherichia coli and coliform bacteriaItem Number: 01230008
Lab analysis of E.coli and coliform bacteria
Analysis of the sample for the presence of coliform bacteria and especially Escherichia coli.
Results will be provided within 3 working days after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- beer, wine, juices & soft drinks, minimum 100 ml
- juice concentrates, minimum 25 ml
- powder, minimum 10 g
- water samples (e.g. soda, rinsing water etc.), minimum 150 ml
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with colonies: this allows a shorter time-to-result.
For an analysis of your samples directly on site we recommend our test kit VIT® E.coli/Coliforms.
- specific detection of coliform bacteria and Escherichia coli
- declaration of both parameter
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- short operational time
- highest specificity