Qualitative detection of all beer-spoiling lactic acid bacteria and Lactobacillus brevisItem Number: 01230003
Lay analysis of lactic acid bacteria and L. brevis
Specific detection of all beer-spoiling lactic acid bacteria including the most common contaminant Lactobacillus brevis. All relevant brewing process stages can be analyzed: filtration and non-filtration area including yeast recycling.
Results will be provided within 3 working days after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- beer, wine, juices and soft drinks, minimum 100 ml
- water samples (e.g. soda, rinsing water etc.), minimum 100 ml
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with colonies: this allows a shorter time-to-result.
Especially for analysis of beer samples, we also recommend our VIT® beer screening and the Rapid identification of all beer-spoiling bacteria.
Ideal for analysis directly on site: our test kit VIT® Beer plus L. brevis.
- specific detection of all beer-spoiling lactic acid bacteria and especially L. brevis
- determination of both parameters
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- incomparably fast operational time
- safe trace detection
- highest specificity
- analysis of all stages in brewing process possible