Specific identification of all relevant beer-spoiling lactic acid bacteria and Pectinatus and Megasphaera cerevisiaeProduct Number: 01220012
Lab analysis of Lactobacilli, Pectinatus and M. cerevisiae
Screening for beer-spoiling bacteria in beer and beer based drinks. Detection and, in case of occurrence, specific identification of the following bacteria is provided: Lactobacillus backii, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus buchneri, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus collinoides, Lactobacillus coryniformis, Lactobacillus frigidus, Lactobacillus fructivorans, Lactobacillus lindneri, Lactobacillus perolens, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus pseudoplantarum, Lactobacillus rossiae, Megasphaera cerevisiae, Pectinatus spp., Pediococcus damnosus, Pediococcus inopinatus.
Results will be provided within 3 working days after sample receipt, in case of readily enriched samples or grown colonies by the next working day.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product and raw material samples:
- Beer and mixed beer drinks, minimum 100 ml
- Pre-enriched bouillons (10 ml) or agar plates with colonies: this allows a shorter time-to-result.
- unequivocal identification of all relevant beer-spoiling organisms
- individual declaration of beer-spoiling microorganisms
- safe determination of mixtures of different beer-spoiling microorganisms
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- incomparably fast operational time
- safe trace detection
- highest specificity