Rapid and specific detection of bacteria
Detection of species and genera or groups of bacteria, customized according to the client‘s specificationsProduct Number: 01220017
Lab analysis of microorganisms
You need to detect a certain bacterial genus, species or a whole group of bacteria directly in sample material? No problem. Just name the bacteria and we will screen our extensive gene probe data base for a fitting gene probe. With this gene probe, we analyze food-, process- or product samples for the presence of this bacterium. The detection is carried out directly in the sample material, without pre-enrichment if possible.
Please let us know which specific bacterium is interesting for you.
Results will be provided as soon as possible, usually 1–3 days after sample receipt. A conclusive photo documentation showing the bacteria in the sample material will also be created.
Qualitative or quantitative detection?
Which method is applied?
The reliable VIT® gene probe technology.
Which requirements are important?
Product or raw material samples:
- food or process samples, minimum 100 g
- raw materials, minimum 100 g
- silage, minimum 100 g
Are you looking for microbiological consulting with a holistic approach, individually tailored to your company's specific issues? Discover the possibilites of VIT® Profiling
- specific detection of certain bacterium directly in product or in analysis material
- even in mixtures with other bacteria and yeasts the microorganisms sought-after are analyzed safely
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- uncomparably fast operational time
- highest specificity