Test kit for rapid analysis of StaphylococcusProduct Number: 01210014
Detection of Staphylococci in food samples
VIT® Staphylococcus unequivocally detects all Staphylococcus aureus strains as well as other Staphylococcus species. For instance, even Coagulase negative Staphylococcus aureus strains are detected safely and unequivocally. Only vital bacteria are detected. In comparison with conventional methods VIT® Staphylococcus allows time savings of one to three days. Analysis results will provide you with both Staphylococcus occurrence verification in your sample and whether they belong to S. aureus.
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analyses.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Food (short pre-enrichment)
- Environmental samples (short pre-enrichment)
Get your samples also analyzed as a vermicon service for Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus spp. at our laboratory.
- simultaneous detection of Staphylococcus aureus and all other kinds of Staphylococci in one analysis
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast detection
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology