Test kit for rapid analysis of all bacteria belonging to the genus CronobacterProduct Number: 01210015
Detection of Cronobacter in food samples
Especially the detection of Cronobacter spp. (formerly: Enterobacter sakazakii) requires extraordinary precision and reliability. VIT® Enterobacter (Cronobacter) allows the detection of all species belonging to the genus Cronobacter. Fast, reliable and astonishing quick.
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analyses.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates (directly)
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Water (pre-enrichment)
- Food (pre-enrichment)
- Milk powder (pre-enrichment)
- Environmental samples (pre-enrichment)
Get your samples also analyzed as a vermicon service at our laboratory: Specific detection of Cronobacter spp.
- detection of Cronobacter spp. (formerly: Enterobacter sakazakii)
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast detection
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology