Test kit for the rapid and specific analysis of Leuconostoc and Lactococcus lactisProduct Number: 01210028
Detection of Leuconostoc spp. and Lactococcus lactis
VIT® Leuconostoc/Lactococcus lactis enables the fast and specific detection of viable Leuconostoc at the one hand and Lactococcus lactis bacteria at the other hand. They are displayed in different colors. In beverage production in-process samples as well as samples of final products are analyzed regarding existence of this bacteria. With VIT® Leuconostoc/Lactococcus lactis only living cells are detected – thus, you only will find microorganisms which are actually relevant.
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates (directly)
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Beer and beer based drinks (short pre-enrichment)
- Environmental samples (short pre-enrichment)
It is also possible for us to do a complete and fast screening for beer-spoiling lactic acid bacteria: VIT® beer screening
- specific identification of Leuconostoc
- specific identification of L. lactis
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast testing time
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology