Test kit for the rapid analysis of lactic acid bacteriaProduct Number: 01210018
Detection of lactic acid bacteria
VIT® lactic acid bacteria detects living lactic acid bacteria belonging to the genera Lactobacillus, Pediococcus and Leuconostoc. In comparison with conventional methods VIT® Lactic acid bacteria allows time savings of two days.
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analyses.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates (directly)
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Drinks (short pre-enrichment)
- Food (short pre-enrichment)
Send us also your sample for analysis:
Fast and specific detection of beverage-spoiling lactic acid bacteria
We also analyze your sample for all relevant beverage spoiling bacteria:
Screening "Beverage-spoiling microorganisms"
- detection of Lactobacillus, Pediococcus and Leuconostoc bacteria
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast detection
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology