Test kit for the rapid analysis of beer spoilage bacteriaItem Number: 01210007
Detection of Megasphaera and Pectinatus
VIT® Beer Megasphaera/Pectinatus detects all members of the genus Pectinatus and additionally Megasphaera cerevisiae in the sample. In comparison with conventional methods VIT® Beer Megasphaera/Pectinatus allows time savings of five to eight days.
An ideal complement to our VIT® Beer plus L. brevis
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analysis.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates (directly)
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Beer and beer based drinks (short pre-enrichment)
- Biofilms (short pre-enrichment)
- Environmental samples (short pre-enrichment)
Send us also your sample for analysis: Rapid identification of Megasphaera cerevisiae and Pectinatus spp.
- detection of all members of Pectinatus and Megasphaera cerevisiae bacteria in one single analysis from one single sample
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast detection
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology